Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome to Flo's Focus!

Hi. Welcome to my blog! You are now entering the mind of a typical American teenage girl. This is my place to express my opinions on life, hopefully in an interesting way. My hopes, dreams, and disappointments will be documented here for the world to see. It's very exciting!

A little bit about me first. I love writing and reading. I dance, do theater, and am totally in love with fashion (take a look at my fashion blog, "Flo's Fashion Focus"!). I'm interested in anthropology, which is the study of humans throughout history and prehistory as well as the study of current human cultures. I want to go to college, and am currently in the process of researching and visiting schools.

My life isn't really that exciting. I hang out with friends, spend an insane amount of time doing homework, and watch a little too much TV. :-) I'm excited and nervous about my future, and I want to someday make an expression on the world by doing something important. I'm average, but I'm me. This blog is me. I hope you find it interesting, but I'm not doing this to gain approval. I'm doing this because I want to, plus I love writing my opinions. If you decide to read more of my posts, I hope you enjoy them - if not, that's fine! I'll keep writing, and I'll be happy. I love documenting life!

- Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment