Sunday, February 10, 2013

College Decisions

One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of happiness & relief you feel when you get a college acceptance letter in the mail. I've been lucky enough so far to have gotten into five of my seven colleges, which makes me feel great!

I can't wait to go to college. The freedom is what I'm most excited for; having the ability to make my own decisions about how I want to spend my time. I can take my classes, do my homework, but then use the rest of my time to do whatever I want! I'm super excited for that.

I'm also really excited to start taking classes in my majors, so I can start focusing on learning what I really want to learn instead of having to learn everything like in high school.

I can't wait to embark on the college adventure - I still don't know where I'm going, but I can't wait to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment